Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Brooke McDermott (Friday, February 28 14 02:25 pm EST)

Jamie and Dawn helped me creat the perfect space on a limited budget and short amount of time. I was moving into a new house last summer and I was thrilled. Having moved back to the US from my house
    in Ireland, I didn't have a stitch of furniture for my main living area in my adorable Bethlehem Victorian. Since I knew the beautiful, brightly lit addition would be where I spent most of my time, I
    gave them the task of helping me create a French inspired white on white shabby chic look from top to bottom in just two weeks. I had everything I needed right down to the paint and painter, and on
    move-in day it all fell in place to perfection. I LOVE IT! It is the nicest room I have ever had in any home I have ever owned. I can't say enough about their talent, wonderful, warm personalities
    and ability to make things come together on a budget!

• Madeline Volturo (Saturday, May 11 13 11:03 am EDT)

Can't go to Easton without stopping in Forgotten treasure Chest. Friendly helpful girls and great ideas in decorating. I have found many treasures.

• Mattie (Sunday, July 22 12 01:57 pm EDT)

Forgotten Treasure Chest is a true treasure. I just love going in to see what new treasures I can find. You had a wonderful idea and I am sure your store will be a big hit.

• Sue Sigafoos (Saturday, July 21 12 03:47 pm EDT)

I had a chance to visit your store today and found it to be quite chic. I love the eclectic selection of items perfectly displayed.

• jody h (Thursday, June 28 12 05:35 pm EDT)

Great new store in downtown easton. If you are looking for one-of-a-kinds at very reasonable prices, this is the place for you. Beautiful refinished furniture pieces, wall hangings, handbags,
    jewelry, and so much more. Owners will work with you if you are looking for something special.

• Susan Clegg (Jen's Aunt Sue) (Friday, April 06 12 07:07 am EDT)

Dawn,

Congratulations! Your store looks fantastic and no doubt you both will have much success. Looking forward to stopping by. Lots of luck and happiness.

• Phyllis (Sunday, April 01 12 07:27 pm EDT)

Wishing you both the best in your new adventure. I loved the store, and looking forward to coming back. Enjoy!